Samstag, 6. September 2014

[Rezension] Krinos (Take Over Series Book 1-3) von T.L.Smith

http://www.amazon.de/Kratos-Take-Over-Book-English-ebook/dp/B00M8LQT6I/ref=la_B00JE9C7ZY_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1410037699&sr=1-3

 
Titel: Krinos
Autor: T.L. Smith
Verlag:  T.L Smith (15. Mai 2014)
Seiten: 157
Genre: Dark Romance, ab 18 Jahren
Jetzt kaufen: ebook
Sprache: Sprache22361012
 

Kurzbeschreibung lt. Amazon:


Take Over Series Book 1

My life was simple. Follow instructions, learn the family business and be prepared to take over when the time has come. My name is Eliza, although people in the business know me as Krinos. One thing you should know about me is that my father is a drug lord, the boss in these parts.

I am prepared to do whatever it takes to step up to the challenge and run the family business, to make my father proud, a business filled with drugs, sex and death. What I’m not prepared for, though, is him, the Greek God who walks into my life and threatens to rock my world.
Now, my life has just got complicated. But don’t misunderstand, complicated is not a weakness. My father was not a man to cross, so expect nothing less from me. I am my father’s daughter, and I will be the boss.


*WARNING* – PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE AND DEALS WITH VIOLENCE AND MURDER.


My Opinion:

T.L. Smith has created a female character who can stand up to bossy males and make them kneel at her feet! From the very first chapter I was thrilled about the characters and read all 3 books in a row. Unfortunately the writing was a bit lousy, but the potential of this Story is refreshing.


The lead character is Eliza alias Krinos, a woman with the mouth of gangsta and the body of a model, but the fist of a boxer. She grabs life by the balls and goes after what she wants, she is by no means a whinging female, she is all businyess!!

Her father is a drug lord, the boss and she is next in line to take over his business. He is preparing her for a life of death and drugs. Her father’s associates aren’t happy with Krinos taking over the business, they believe it isn’t a woman’s business. But she is out to prove them all wrong:“I am my father’s daughter, and I will be the boss.”

When she goes to meet with one of her father’s associates from the East Coast, it’s not what either expected. Stephanos is a Greek GOD. He is an attractive and a smart big guy. 


The next two books are to short, thats why I didn´t write more about this story. Book 3 is all about Stephanos, we learn more about his past and his sight of their story: She owns my soul. She owns my demons. She owns every single part of me.

I´m not rating 4,5 stars because the books are perfect - no - I do it because I liked the characters, the Story is full of suprises and is about real live circumstances.